- All registered guests and visitors use Western Hills Campground LLC. facilities and amenities at their own risk. The park is not responsible for loss, injury acts of God or nature, theft of the belongings of any person, or death of any person while on Campground premises.
- Check out or re-register by 11:00AM. If you need additional time, requests will be approved by management on a space available basis.
- No Vehicle or RV washing or draining of water storage tanks, including gray water, on the ground. We will direct you to a nearby commercial RV/car wash.
- Clotheslines are not allowed. They are a hazard. We have dryers available in the laundry facility.
- No generators in the RV park.
- SERWER CONNECTIONS: Sewer connections must be sealed. Sewer connections my be purchased in the office.
- Please do not put gloves or wipes down the sewers.
- Bag all cold charcoal briquettes and dispose of them in the dumpster.
- TRASH: Bag all trash and place in dumpster.
- CIGARETTES: All campground buildings, including Cabins, are SMOKE-FREE.
- CHILDREN: All children on the campground must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- SPEED LIMIT: For safety of yourself, visitors and staff, please observe the speed limit of 10 MPH.
- QUIET TIME: You and your neighbors should be quiet between 10:00PM and 8:00 AM. All guests should be courteous to other guests, insuring noise levels are acceptable, even during the day. No loud music, loud TV, or shouting. NO BARKING DOGS.
Guests violating our standards will be required to leave WITHOUT A REFUND.
- ALL pets must be on a leash attached to its owner, to and from the pet play pens. You may turn your pets loose to run once they are IN the pet play pens.
- During your pet's nightly constitutional, keep you dog on a leash. any doggy accidents must be picked up immediately.
- Pets are not to be tied to anything or left unattended inside or outside of your RV or at the pet lay area.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Pets are no allowed inside any of the site buildings or Pavilion.
- The areas outside of the campground are private property. Pets are not to be walked outside of the campground or in the tent area.
©Western Hills Campground. All rights reserved. Website Design by Wyoming Network, Inc.